Location: Web Category Analysis > All Categories > Category Share
Description: Category share contains a distribution of the traffic share for up to 10 chosen domains in the selected category, timeframe and country. The data is based on an index of the top 100 websites within the chosen category (or Custom Category). The category share can be filtered by all traffic, desktop traffic or mobile traffic.
It is recommended to create a custom category in order to monitor personal market share within an exact industry.
Detailed Listings: The table shows a list of the top websites and details their engagement metrics including:
- Traffic share - The percent of traffic sent to each domain.
- Change - Shows the increase or decrease percentage of traffic share from the past calendar month.
- Rank - The traffic rank of a site compared to all other sites in the world (#1 being the site with the most traffic in the world).
- Monthly visits - The sum of all visits (non-unique, desktop & mobile) per month.
- Desktop vs Mobile - The percent of incoming traffic from desktop vs. mobile web.
- Visit duration - The average time spent by the users on the website per visit.
- Pages/Visit - The average website pages viewed per visit.
- Bounce rate - The percentage of visitors that viewed only one page on the website before exiting.
- AdSense - Indicates whether the domain uses Google AdSense.