Are you ready to give Similarweb’s premium platform a try? Register with a few easy steps and start your Similarweb free trial today!
- Go to www.similarweb.com or www.similarweb.com/corp/pricing/.
- Click “Get Started” in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Start your free trial”.
Note: Select “Talk to us” to get a platform walkthrough focused on your unique needs, get an overview of our pricing, and learn about our data and API. If you are interested in learning more about our available paid packages, you should “talk to us.”
- Create your free account by entering your business email, your Gmail account, or your LinkedIn account.
Note: The “Business email” field does not accept Gmails. If you enter a Gmail into the Business email field, you will receive an error message that the email was not accepted. If you’d like to register for a Similarweb trial with your gmail, click “Sign up with Google.”
Q: Why am I getting an error message that my email address is not valid?
A: You are not able to register for a Similarweb trial with an email address associated with an existing or deleted Similarweb account. If you receive this error message, register with a different email address.
Q: How can I upgrade to a paid Similarweb subscription?
A: To upgrade to a paid package:
- Use the Contact Us form to get in touch with a Similarweb representative.
- Learn about our self-service packages here: www.similarweb.com/corp/marketing/pricing/
Q: Can I switch the type of trial I am using?
A: At Similarweb, we offer two types of trials - Marketing and Sales - each tailored to meet the unique needs of our users. Please note that once you've started a trial, it's not possible to switch to the other type. If you find that the trial you've signed up for isn't meeting your needs, we invite you to register for a new trial with a different email address.