Audience Interests shows the list of apps with a high probability of being used by the same audience as the selected app.
The cross-app affinity index reveals which other apps users of the analyzed app are engaged with. Use these insights to:
Understand your audience's interests and user preferences
- Spot relevant competitors that are sharing your audience
- Learn from other apps that your audience uses to enrich your own app offering
Identify and evaluate potential partnership or cross-promotional opportunities
Within the Competitive Research module, navigate to App Analysis.
Enter an app in the search or choose from your list of saved apps and go to the Audience Interests page.
To target your analysis:
- Click +Add to compare up to 5 competitors. - Using the filters in the upper right, select the country, time period, and device type you'd like to analyze.
Affinity Quadrant Analysis
With the App Affinity Quadrant Analysis graph, you can easily identify apps that share the same audience as you. The graph will surface niche players, established players, challengers, and opportunities, based on the MAU and affinity score to the analyzed app.
You’ll find apps divided into four different quadrants:
- Niche Players - Apps with a smaller active user base and a lower probability of being used by the same audience
- Established Players - Apps with a large active user base and a lower probability of being used by the same audience
- Challengers - Apps with a smaller active user base and a high probability of being used by the same audience
- Opportunities - Apps with a large active user base and a high probability of being used by the same audience
Filter the graph to view:
- Apps outside of your category
- Apps within your category
- All Categories
Try it now! App Analysis Premium > Enter an app and go to Audience Interests.