Location: Research > Website Analysis > Display Traffic > Overview
In this section, you will see a summary of all the key display metrics, and further down, an overview of display traffic and engagement metrics showing traffic generated by clicks on display and video ads.
You can see:
- Total Ad Visits: Total visits to website generated by ads
- Top Publishers: Publishers sending most ad traffic to the website
- Top Ad Networks: Ad networks generating the most traffic to the website
In the graph, you can see:
- Traffic Share: Percentage of search traffic sent to the website
- Avg. Visit Duration: Average duration of the visit in hours, minutes, and seconds. Longer visits may suggest that visitors interact more extensively with the website, which may mean they find it a rich source of relevant information and knowledge. The more time a visitor spends on the website, the more likely they are to convert.
- Page/Visit: Average number of pages visited per search visit. More pages per visit often indicates that users are highly engaged and willing to explore more of the site.
- Bounce Rate: Average bounce rate, which is when the user visits only one page from the search. A lower bounce rate is good as it indicates that users are clicking through to more pages on the site.
You can monitor quality traffic and understand the competition for display ads. See how other websites use display in their strategies. This will help you reach your audience.