Location: Search Keyword Analysis > Top Ads
SimilarWeb Pro Top Ads enables you to uncover your websites for paid search ads based on the actual traffic (ie anonymous behavioral data) generated by a particular keyword.
With top ads, you can:
- understand the competitive landscape for any paid search keyword,
- discover which websites have the top ads and their average position in the SERP,
- understand what landing pages are being used for the paid search ads to see if the keywords are relevant to the landing page, and
- understand what copy they are using in their paid search ads and use it to inform your strategy.
To see top ads:
- From Search Keyword Analysis, enter a keyword.
- Within Keyword Competitors, click Top Ads.
Top Ads list search ad variations for the Keyword or Keyword Group that you have set will be displayed.
Note: You can easily get a broader view of your market share by filtering to last 12 months or more.
In the table, you can see:
- Ads: Search ad copy as it appears on Google’s SERP
- Domains: Every website that appeared for the keyword(s) the user provided
- Landing Page: Full URL of the domain getting traffic from the ad
- Keywords: Search terms for which the ad appears on Google SERP
- Position: Average ad position for which the associated term appears during the analyzed period
The Search Keyword Analysis > Top Ads page is an ideal way to analyze the top paid search ads for a particular keyword. Afterwards, you can use this information to inform your own paid search strategies.