Location: Website Analysis > Referral Traffic > Outgoing Traffic
The Outgoing Traffic section contains an analysis of traffic sent from the analyzed website to other domains via referral links. Websites reached this way are referred to as destination domains.
In the Outgoing Traffic page, you can see the following insights:
- Total number of outgoing visits to the destination domains
- Percentage of total outgoing visits
- Total number of outgoing domains
- Category distribution for the destination sites
- Topics distribution
The bottom of the page shows a detailed list of the destination domains including:
- Website Category
- Global Rank
- Traffic share (percentage of total outgoing traffic from the analyzed website)
- Change Column
- Adsense Column
Outgoing Referral Traffic Share
This metric enables you to analyze traffic sent from the analyzed website to other domains via referral links, and those of your competitors - both insights show changes over time.
To view outgoing referral traffic share over time:
- Click the arrow next to each website in the table to see a monthly breakdown.
You can see how your outgoing referral traffic stacks up against your competitors. In addition, you can view the breakdown of outgoing referral traffic for yourself and your competitors’ overtime.