SimilarWeb’s Partner Recommendation Engine enables you to find new affiliates to work with based on a sophisticated algorithm.
- Create an arena in your workspace
- On the left-hand side of the Workspace, you will see “Partner Lists”
- Click on the + button and go to “Find new Partners”
- See a list of potential affiliates based on your arenas
How Does Our Recommendation Engine Work?
- Once you have created your arena, we identify sites which are similar to your competitive set, as well as sites from your industry.
- We group these sites and create a "virtual competitive set". For this group, we look at the incoming traffic (referral traffic).
- We want to understand which of those referral sites are the most relevant to you. Thus, for each of the referring domains, wee look at parameters such as:
- How much traffic does it send out to other sites and to whom? (a high percentage of incoming traffic indicate it is an affiliate site).
- The share of search traffic and non-branded keywords driving traffic to this site (most high-quality affiliate traffic has a high volume of search traffic, mainly from long-tail keywords - think about tripadvisor.com).
- Based on these parameters and more, we provide a score for each site. The sites with the highest scores will be recommended to you in your Partner List.
- You will be able to edit the list - remove/add sites. By doing so, we'll learn which websites are the best fit for you, and recommend more of a simialr type!