New! Share dashboards across your company at the click of a button to:
- Enhance cross-team alignment with a single ‘source of truth’ across your entire organization.
- Improve transparency and information flow across departments for better collaboration and decision-making.
Step 1: Visit your Custom Dashboard and click on the Share button on the top right-hand side of the page:
Step 2: Add a personal message to your colleagues
PLEASE NOTICE: Following the invite, all users in the account will receive an email notification inviting them to view the dashboard.
Step 3: Once receiving the email notification, users will be able to access your dashboard in a view mode (without the ability to edit it).
- Can I share dashboards with non-SimilarWeb users at my company?
- You can share dashboards within your SimilarWeb account only, so all recipients will need a SimilarWeb user/license.
- SimilarWeb sends an email to all users within your account with a link to the shared dashboard.
- No, SimilarWeb dashboards can only be shared within your company.
- Currently, you can share your dashboard only with all users within your account. We are working hard to allow you to share with specific users within your account.
- Yes, the owner of the dashboard is the only one who can edit the dashboard metrics. When you share a dashboard, those you share it with can view it and interact with it, but can't edit it.
- No. However, ‘view-only’ users of a dashboard are able to duplicate it in order to edit the dashboard. These changes will only appear under their user and not on the original shared dashboard.
- Yes, if you are the dashboard owner then you can revoke access for all other users in your SimilarWeb account. .
- This will work within the dashboard that was shared, but you won’t see it in your custom assets. If you duplicate the dashboard you will get this custom asset added to your user and can edit as required (this won’t be linked to the custom asset of the original user)