Location: Website Analysis > Traffic Sources > Search > Mobile Web
Description: A comprehensive analysis of mobile web search traffic reaching the analyzed domain within the chosen time frame and country.
Overview Section: The following parts are included in the Search section:
- Total Visits - Sum of site visits (non unique) from search sources over the selected time period and country from mobile devices. The percentage of traffic coming from mobile web search, out of the total incoming mobile traffic is also shown.
- Search Visits - Search visits over the selected time period and country from mobile devices.
Detailed Listings: Table shows a detailed list of the search terms including:
- Search Terms - The specific search terms which drove traffic to the analyzed site.
- Traffic Share - The percentage of traffic from the search term which drove traffic to the analyzed site.
- Change Column - The increase or decrease in percentage of the search terms traffic share from the past calendar month.
- Volume - The monthly average of searches performed for the keyword in Google in the selected country over the last 12 months.
- CPC - The estimated price that advertisers pay to buy the search word in Google Adwords in the selected country from the past 30 days.
- Position - The most recent position of the domain as listed in organic Google results for the selected country in the last 30 days.
- URL - The most recent URL displayed by Google in organic search results for the specified Search word in the selected country in the last 30 days.