Location: Industry Analysis > Leaderboard > Leaders By Source
Description: Shows the industry's leaders based on their traffic source. The section breaks down the leaders by traffic channel, showing the leading sites in each.
Overview Section: The traffic sources are:
- Referrals - Traffic sent via links from other domains such as affiliates, partners, news coverage, review sites and direct media buying (not through ad networks).
- Search - Traffic sent via the results on search engines such as Google or Bing. Can be filtered by paid & organic, paid only or organic only.
- Social Traffic sent from social media sites, such as Facebook or Reddit.
- Display Ads - Traffic sent from other domains via a known ad-serving platforms (i.e. Doubleclick, Taboola).
- Direct - Traffic sent from users via: URLs entered directly into a browser, saved bookmarks or any links from outside the browser (i.e. Microsoft Word), Popup ads, Autofill.
- Mail - Traffic sent from web-based mail clients.
Detailed Listings: The table shows a detailed list of the top websites within the chosen traffic channel including:
- Traffic Share - The percent of traffic sent to each domain.
- Change - The increase or decrease percentage of traffic share from the past calendar month.
- Rank - The traffic rank of a site compared to all other sites in the world (#1 being the site with the most traffic in the world).
- Monthly Visits - The sum of all visits (non-unique) per month.
- Visit Duration - The average time spent by the users on the website per visit.
- Pages/Visit - The average website pages viewed per visit.
- Bounce Rate - The percentage of visitors that viewed only one page on the website before exiting.
- Adsense - Indicates whether the domain uses Google AdSense.