SimilarWeb PRO Custom Dashboards offer a quick and comprehensive overview of all the important changes across your chosen websites, mobile apps, industries, and keywords.
Why create a Custom Dashboard?
Gain easy access to the competitive market intelligence data that is most important to you:
- Quickly explore changes in visits and engagement metrics for sites and apps you constantly track
- Mix data from different devices (mobile apps vs web) and/or different countries in one simple view to get a better understanding of your business
- Build different dashboards for all your business needs, with a simple drag & drop capability
- Present the data in the way that suits your needs (pie, tables, single metric, graph)
- Share your dashboards with your colleagues with an easy PDF download
How do I create a Custom Dashboard?
1. Navigate to Custom Dashboards from the SimilarWeb PRO main menu toolbar or homepage:
2. Click + Add New Dashboard to create a dashboard and track key performance metrics:
3. Select the entity type you would like to analyze (Website, Industries, Keywords or Mobile Apps) and type the domain name, industry, keyword or mobile app in the search bar:
4. Select your desired Metric, Country, Device and Date range and pick how to display the data under Metric Type.
Click on Advanced Settings to change the granularity on the graph
5. Customize your dashboard by adding other metrics. Save time by duplicating your existing metric:
6. Edit your duplicated metric to your specific requirements
7. Once you have added all of the metrics that you would like to track, you can download your dashboard into a PDF so that you can easily share your analysis with your team and integrate digital market intelligence insights into your workflow:
Now that you have learned how easy it is to create a Custom Dashboard, open SimilarWeb PRO and start customizing your own!