Location: Keyword Analysis > Organic Competitors/Paid Competitors
Description: Shows the competitive landscape for organic or paid keywords. Each analysis report shows the exact match for the chosen search term.
- Search Volume - The monthly average of searches performed for the keyword in Google over the last 12 months.
- CPC - The estimated price that advertisers pay to buy the search word in Google Adwords in the selected country from the past 30 days.
- Organic vs Paid - The share of paid and organic traffic generated by the selected keyword.
- Traffic Share - A distribution of the traffic share for up to 10 chosen domains that are receiving traffic from the selected keyword, within the chosen timeframe.
Detailed Listings: The table shows a list of the websites receiving traffic from the chosen keyword including:
- Traffic share - The website’s share out of all traffic generated by the selected keyword.
- Change - The change in traffic generated by the selected keyword from the previous month.
- Pos. - The most recent position of the domain in organic Google results.
- Destination URL - The traffic from the selected keyword is sent to this URL.
- Website Categories - The category best describing the website.
The table can be refined by search engine and website category.