Location: Website Analysis module from the main menu.
Description: Analyze the traffic of any website, including the number of visits, the site's engagement, country distribution and traffic channels. Uncover the performance of a site and benchmark against specific competitors, specific traffic channels and specific countries.
Website Analysis includes data for:
- Overview - An overview of the traffic statistics and rankings of the selected domain within the chosen time-frame. This can be viewed by All traffic, Desktop traffic or Mobile traffic.
- Geography - The distribution of countries from which visitors reach the analyzed domain or industry.
- Audience Interests - The domains that users reached via direct traffic, before or after visiting the analyzed domain, in the same browsing session.
- Overview - An overview of the traffic sources that drove traffic to the selected domain within the chosen time-frame.
- Referrals - Domains that were identified as sources of referral traffic to the analyzed domain within the chosen time-frame. This can be filtered by Desktop traffic or Mobile traffic.
- Search - A comprehensive analysis of organic and paid search traffic reaching the analyzed domain within the chosen time-frame. This can be filtered by Desktop traffic or Mobile traffic.
- Social Traffic - A comprehensive analysis of social traffic reaching the analyzed domain, within the chosen time-frame.
- Display Advertising - A comprehensive analysis of traffic reaching the analyzed domain from display ads through an ad network, excluding direct media buying traffic.
- Outgoing Links - An analysis of traffic sent from the analyzed website to other domains via referral links. Websites reached this way are referred to as destination domains.
- Outgoing Ads - A list of domains (advertisers) receiving paid traffic from the analyzed website (publisher).
Website Content (premium feature):
- Subdomains - A list of interesting subdomains belonging to the analyzed domain that are ranked according to the traffic they receive.
- Popular Pages - A list of pages and folders in the analyzed domain that are ranked according to the traffic they receive.
- Similar Sites - Domains that are considered similar to the analyzed domain, based on SimilarWeb’s algorithm.
- Keyword Competitors - An analysis of domains that receive traffic from the same search terms as the analyzed domain. Can view Organic or Paid competitors.
- Benchmark a website against any competitor in the world by assessing the overall visits, time on site, bounce rate and page views per visit.
- See any website’s organic and paid keywords, including ‘Google not-provided’ keywords. Find trending keywords, see how much traffic they generate and discover the search ads associated with them.
- Find which websites people visit in the same browsing session as the website you analyze. Discover new audiences, potential retargeting lists, affiliates and publishers.
- Discover the sources that generate traffic to any website - referrals, search, social and display. Unveil their acquisition strategy to find new and proven ways to grow your business.
- Reveal any website’s most popular and trending inner pages. Track competitors’ campaigns, analyze their funnel and discover what content generates the most interest.
1. Reveal a sites marketing strategy, popularity and brand recognition by analysing their traffic distribution:
2. Use Search to discover the main keywords referring traffic to competitor sites, to reveal their audience interests, SEO strategies, popular services or products:
3. Find ad networks that are likely to generate traffic for your own site, by analysing the traffic share each network is sending to competitors: