Location: Web Category Analysis > 'Select Category' > Overview > Traffic Channels
Description: Category Traffic Channels provides a snapshot of the traffic channel distribution for the analyzed industry within the specified time-frame and country. The data is based on an index of the top 100 websites within the chosen category.
Traffic Share - The distribution of incoming traffic from each marketing channel for the selected category over the selected time period.
Traffic Volumes by Source - The volume of incoming traffic from each marketing channel for the selected category over the selected time period. The marketing channels include:
- Organic Search
- Paid Search
- Display Ad
Detailed Listing: The table shows a detailed list of the the top traffic sources that drove traffic to the analyzed industry including:
- Source Type - The traffic source for the selected category over the selected time period. Source Types include:
- Search / Organic
- Search / Paid
- Display Ads
- Category - The category best describing the traffic source domain.
- Global Rank - The traffic rank of the website as compared to all other sites in the world (number one being the website with the most traffic in the world).
- Traffic Share - The percentage of traffic sent to to the chosen industry, from the selected domain. Only the top 1000 referrers are taken from each source and therefore the traffic share will not sum to 100 percent.
- Change - The increase or decrease percentage of traffic share from the past calendar month.
- Adsense - Indicates whether the domain uses Google AdSense.
The table can be refined according to the traffic source category or channel.